Skip to content
Vintage Bertmar Incabloc Stainless Steel Two Register Chronograph Hand-wind
- Brand: Bertmar
- Circa: 1960's
- Case: 38mm stainless steel, unpolished with original finish
- Bezel: Stainless steel smooth
- Movement: Swiss-made Landeron, caliber 49, hand-wind mechanical
- Dial: Original silver
- Crystal: Plexi
- Band: Hand-made taupe leather
- Box and papers: Gift Box
- Condition: Excellent
- More Info: Case # 71628. Features a 30 minute recorder and subsidiary seconds. All original case, dial, pushers and crown. This is a beautiful example of mid-century chronograph design.
- Retail: N/A
- Inventory #: 5389
- Warranty: The watch runs well, keeps great time and the chronograph functions properly. It is sold AS-IS.