Skip to content
- Brand: Swatch
- Circa: 1996
- Case: 34mm clear plastic
- Bezel: N/A
- Movement: Swiss-made quartz
- Dial: Silver ring with open skeleton view of movement
- Crystal: Yellow plexi with orange hour markers printed on it
Band: Correct, original unused shiny red leather
- Box and papers: YES
- Condition: NOS, unused, never worn.
- More Info: Features white and orange hands and an alarm setting that plays music
- Retail: N/A
- Inventory #: SLK108
- The melody played was created by Paulo Menconda.
- Warranty: A new battery has been installed, the watch runs well and keeps great time. The alarm and music function properly. It is sold AS IS.